Sunday 18 November 2007

Blogger MIA - 2007

The acronym MIA is probably dating me. But as a blogger I have been missing in action.

Even though I have very few readers at this time, I recognize that writing on the web is very public. So there are some unique concerns.

The primary reason I stopped writing was that I have had plenty of things on my To Do list, including requests from others, mostly unpaid. I am not sure if they will appreciate it if I spend some moments writing when I could be working on things for them.

Whether or not that concern is legitimate, I don't know. And I admit there could be a bit of fear or pride mixed in there too. But healthy or not, it was a concern of mine.

Secondly, my computer was unavailable for most of July and August due to maintenance and repair issues.

So that's my story. And I might stick to it. :-)

The next article will talk more about the need to write again.

And then there is the troubling question of how to handle some writing topics that are big in my life. I haven't been one to shy away from controversy if it might help some people. Stay tuned...

No comments: