Tuesday 7 August 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Although I have done a fair amount of writing on the Web, this blog is something new for me. I anticipate some of my writing here will be a little more personal. And some of it may be more news than an "article".

To some extent this is one of the last things I need. I already have plenty on my To Do list. But we'll see how it goes. I know I probably won't be able to write daily. But I hope to contribute regularly.

Although blogging has been around for quite a while, I didn't see a need for me personally since I already have places where I can write for the Web. But it will be good for me to learn more about this type of publishing.

It is kind of interesting that this is partially triggered by a couple of sisters recently starting blogs. My first Internet domain, RTimeHas.Com, was started nearly ten years ago. The name has multiple meanings. But one thought was that it might be a place for the "R" family to write and share thoughts and opinions. Several years later, it is good to see two of the R sisters (so far) sharing their writing.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Rayna Delaney said...

Yea! Ron

Another blog to read & if we get one more sibling doing this blog thing, we'll have half the family doing it. It's way cool, I think! You are so gifted in writing as well as photography, keep it up! Love ya! Rayna