Friday 10 October 2008

Prophecy Regarding Shake-Up of American Finances in September 2008

Most prophetic words in the Christian church are regarding what is and was. But occasionally there is insight into what is coming in the future. The news headlines of late September and October regarding financial turmoil make this prophetic word quite interesting.

Context: In July of 2008, the U.S. financial industry appeared to be stable and healthy. Some have regarded Minnesota as a "threshing floor" state spiritually.

Prophetic Word from Chuck Pierce
Regarding Shaking of America in September 2008
Delivered July 18 at Redeeming Love Church in Maplewood, Minnesota

Prophetic word (from the perspective of God):

"For I would say to you, beginning September 17th, through the 26th, be prepared, for I will begin to jar and rearrange what needs to be rearranged. I say I come to this threshing floor state to announce that I will begin at harvest time to shake this nation again.

I say to you, this is my time and my doing and between now and then, I will start jarring the false altars that have been built up - and the altars that have contended against the power and blessing of my people.

I say to you, I have a people now that are crying day and night for my presence. And I say to you, the presence war is on. And the threshing floor must be prepared in this nation for the presence war. For I say to you, I will win this war."

-------------

Earlier in the evening, there were messages about short-term and long-term changes coming, not just in politics with the Republican National Convention in Saint Paul, but big changes and shifting coming in economic areas. The majority of the evening was about topics generally regarded as more spiritual.

No comments: